Get Back Data from Dead SATA Hard Drive
Today, various types of hard drives are available to connect to systems to enhance the PC performance. Some of the popular hard drives are SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc… Among them usually SATA hard drives are preferred as they are efficient and they consume less power. Though it is very easy to use these hard drives, there are few risks involved in using them, where one may lose data saved in them. Data loss can happen for various reasons. SATA Hard drive may get corrupted, or you may format the drive or even the hard drive may die where the data will be completely lost.
If SATA drives are dead and if you have some very important data in it, then how will you recover data from dead SATA hard drive?? Actually, there are some applications available in internet to get back data from dead SATA hard drive. But you need to be sure that it is reliable one to recover data as you won’t desire to risk losing all your vital data. Thus the best option is to use Laptop Disk Recovery software which is totally virus free and a robust one that can retrieve data from dead SATA hard disk in just few minutes of time.
First, let’s see different scenarios where SATA becomes dead…
- If there are many bad sectors in your hard drive and still if you continue to use it without taking any measures, it may lead to dead SATA hard drive.
- Improper reinstallation of OS, or improper method followed while changing file system, or modifying system registry leads to corruption of hard drive and repeatedly performing these tasks may result in dead SATA drive.
There are many more causes for a hard drive to be dead. In all these cases, you will be in need of strong tool to retrieve data from dead SATA hard disk. Here comes the importance for Laptop Disk Recovery toolkit.
Laptop Disk Recovery – The Right choice to recover data from dead SATA hard drive – WHY??
- Smart enough to restore data from dead SATA hard disk, and also from other types of hard disks like PATA, SCSI, SSD, etc… To know more on data recovery from SSD on MacBook Air, visit here: www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/macbook-air-ssd-data.html
- This program can get back data from dead SATA hard drive of all formats like audio, video, images, word files and other text documents easily.
- It supports to retrieve data from dead SATA hard disk on both Windows and Mac based systems successfully.
- Application allows users to restore data after file system checking issues on laptops such as Dell, HP, Samsung, Sony, Asus, etc.
- The utility will support various file systems like FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+, etc… to recover data from dead SATA hard drive effortlessly.
- Intelligent enough to restore data from dead, corrupted, formatted, partitioned, and reformatted hard drives efficiently in just four to five steps.
- Additionally, it can get back data from crashed laptops and from laptops that fail to boot. Thus one can successfully recover data from laptop that won’t boot, in just few mouse clicks.
Thus all these features combine together and will prove that Laptop Disk Recovery is the ultimate choice which works precisely to get back data from dead SATA hard drive in a simple manner.
This application has simple interface. So download the trial version of the app and check how the program works to recover data from dead SATA hard drive. In trial version “Save” option is disabled. So you can view the retrieved files and if you are happy with the results, purchase this toolkit which works exactly like trial version except that,here the "Save" option enabled. Thus purchase the licensed version of the application and save all your vital data in your desired location.
Easy steps to recover data from dead SATA hard drive:
Step 1: Download Demo version of laptop disk recovery software and install it on your system. Run the software and choose “Recover Drives” option from the main screen as in Figure I.
Figure I: Main Screen
Step2:Now, select “Partition Recovery” option to initiate the process to retrieve data from dead hard drive as shown in Figure II.
Figure II: Select Partition Recovery Option
Step3:The software displays the list of recognised drives. Now, select the partition and click on “Proceed” as in Figure III.
Figure III: Select Partition
Step4: Once process is complete, you can preview the retrieved data either in “File Type View” or “Data Type View” as in Figure IV.
Figure IV: Preview Recovered Files