How to Recover Data from Dead Laptop?
When your laptop is not able to boot after trying again and again then this state of laptop is termed as dead, in this condition your laptop will not be able to read booting files from boot sector of hard drive. One of the common symptoms of dead hard drive is “Blue Screen”. This situation creates a great problem because all data stored on laptop’s hard disk becomes inaccessible. If you find yourself in such type of situation then do not worry, there is a popular tool, known as Laptop Disk Recovery, which can recover data from dead laptop easily.
There are many scenarios where your hard disk of laptop becomes dead, some of those are mentioned below:
- Corruption of hard drive is one of the most commonly occurring causes where laptop refuses to boot and displays error messages stating that “Operating System Not Found” or “Missing Operating System”. Suppose, there is some valuable data stored on hard disk then it becomes inaccessible leading to a great trouble for you. Now, if you want to recover data from dead laptop then you will have to take help of Laptop Disk Recovery which is specially designed for data recovery from dead disk of laptop. To know more how to recover data recovery from dead Toshiba laptop visit: https://laptopdiskrecovery.com/data-from-toshiba.html
- Sudden system shutdown is another situation where your hard drive gets crashed leading to data loss from your disk. If your hard drive is crashed then it becomes unbootable and data stored on it becomes inaccessible. If you want to recover your dead drive data then you have to remove hard drive and connect it to another laptop then you can perform recovery of data easily. To know more about crashed hard drive visit: https://www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/recover-data-from-crashed-hard-drive.html
- Virus or malware attack can also make your laptop hard drive dead. Virus or other malware makes changes in file system which leads to MBR file corruption of hard drive. As a result you may lose hard drive from your computer.
- Bad sector also leads to data loss from hard drive, if there are bad sectors on hard drive then data stored on those sectors cannot be read. To recover data from dead laptop you should make use of Laptop Disk Recovery tool which is armed with enough features to retrieve data from crashed HD.
- This tool can also recover data from Sony Vaio laptop in an effective manner. To know about data recovery from Sony Vaio laptop visit here: https://www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/data-from-sony-vaio.html
This tool can recover data from dead laptop by scanning entire hard drive with a powerful algorithm. It performs hard drive data recovery from Acer, Samsung, Dell and various other popular brands of laptop. It can recover data from dead laptop hard drives having NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. This tool is compatible to recover lost data after reinstalling different version of Windows and Mac OS within few steps. Get more information on How to recover lost data after reinstalling Windows XP. This tool supports recovery of data from SATA, PATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives and xD, SD, MMC flash memory cards, external USB drives. Data from deleted or inaccessible or formatted partitions with ease. This software also supports Acer Aspire E1 571 Windows 8 recovery process even including other models of Acer Aspire laptop. You can preview the recovered files after the successful recovery of data prior to restoring them on your system. The software can easily answer how do I recover a lost partition on Mac OS X based system. If you such queries and thinking about lost partition recovery on Mac OS X, then tap on the given link: www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/lost-partition-on-mac-os-x.html.
Steps to Recover Data from Dead Laptop
Step 1: Launch the software and from the main screen choose "Recover Drives" option. Then from the next screen choose "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option.
Figure 1: Formatted / Reformatted Recovery
Step 2: Begin the scan process by selecting your laptop drive from where you want to recover data.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Once scanning process gets completed view the recovered data either in "File Type View" /" Data View". Then save the recovered data on your computer screen.
Figure 3: File Type View