Deleted Partition Recovery on Windows 7
As a Windows 7 user if you find yourself in a situation where your partition has been deleted accidentally or intentionally and crucial data is lost, then do not panic. Just be relaxed as there is an amazing application known as laptop disk recovery which can easily handle this terrible situation and help you to recover data from deleted partition Windows 7 in a very short span of time. It does not matter whether you are an experienced user or new one, you might have come across a situation, where you have experienced the pain of losing important data from system. But, thankfully Laptop Disk Recovery which is capable enough to get back data from deleted partition on Windows 7 computer or laptop at utmost ease. This software can restore Windows 7 deleted partition of various laptop brands like Acer, Dell, HP, Samsung and more. If you are Acer laptop user and thinking about Acer laptop data recovery, then give a visit to the provided page URL: https://www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/acer.html. This tool provides a great help to those users who are looking for an easy way to perform Windows 7 deleted partition data recovery.
There are some common reasons where your partition gets deleted from Windows 7.
- If you want to resize your partition with the help of Windows 7 inbuilt feature called Disk Management Utility, then there are great chances that your partition may get deleted in this operation. If deleted partition contains sensitive data, then it would be really a terrible instance. This situation becomes even worse, if you do not have maintained a backup copy of your data. Worthless to say that after this event you might be disturbed and looking for software to get back deleted partition data. Well, with the use of our reliable tool, you can easily recover data from deleted partition Windows 7. This software is capable enough to perform Asus laptop partition recovery running with Windows 7 OS with an ease.
- Accidental deletion of partition could be another reason where your important data is lost. Suppose, there is a partition on your hard drive which is full from junk and useless data and you decided to delete it. But the time of selection, you might select wrong partition and delete it thereby resulting in data loss. At such critical stage make use of proficient recovery application such as Laptop disk recovery to retrieve data from deleted partition on Windows 7 based system. It is the best tool to perform windows 7 deleted partition data recovery.
- While merging partition on Windows 7, if there occurs any sudden power outage and your computer gets terminated in between the process then there are great possibilities of partition deletion on Windows 7 system, which in turn makes you to lose your valuable data from deleted Windows 7 partition. However, you can recover data from deleted partition Windows 7 using laptop disk recovery tool. By making use of this tool you can successfully complete Windows 7 deleted partition data recovery process and restores your recovered data in desire location.
Some of the exciting features of this tool are as given below.
- It can recover data from corrupted, formatted or crashed Windows 7 partition with ease. So, if you want to know how it recovers data from crashed hard drive, then go here: www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/recover-data-from-crashed-hard-drive.html
- By using this effective toolkit, you can also recover data from broken or dead hard drive at your fingertips.
- It recovers data from deleted partition Windows 7 based computer, only in few simple steps
- This software is compatible with all the versions of Windows operating system. Thus, it supports data recovery from MacBook Air SSD, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, etc. in a very short span of time.
- Once the recovery is done, you can preview the restored content by using the preview feature of this tool.
- This application is capable of recovering data from different hard drive interfaces( SCSI, IDE, ATA, etc.), memory cards, USB flash drive and other popular external hard drives.
- Laptop disk recovery suite supports data recovery after system restore from your laptop or computer hard drive.
Steps to recover data from deleted Partition Windows 7
Step 1: Download and install Laptop Disk Recovery tool on your computer to retrieve data from deleted partition on Windows 7. After this, launch it and select Recover Drives option from main screen. Now, choose Partition Recovery to restore Windows 7 deleted partition data as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Select Partition Recovery
Step 2: After that, select logical drive from where you have lost your data and then click on Next button as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Choose Logical Drive
Step 3: As soon as you click on next button. The software will start scanning your hard drive and after the recovery of data it will show you the preview of all the recovered data as shown in figure 3.
Figure3: Preview Recovered Data