Know How to Retrieve Files from RAW Partition
We make use of the hard drive partitions for saving and storing important files that assists in data management. Apart from that there is a term called aas RAW Partition where the file system information is not known for the end user. As a result, the system can't identify whether it is FAT or NTFS. Under this condition, you can't access this RAW partition, and you can't use files in this partition either. Since there is corrupted partition, you may get the following errors
- The type of the file system is RAW CHKDSK is not available for RAW Drives
- "Disk not formatted. Do you want to format now?"
- File names contain "weird" characters
- "Sector not found" etc
Have you lost your vital files from partitions after its file system turned RAW? Are you getting error messages like above on your computer? Don’t worry, you can recover files from the RAW partition by making use of laptop disk recovery tool, which is recommended by experts to restore files from RAW hard drive in a well proficient manner. If you are troubled with the same situation on your SD card, xD card, CF card, USB drive, external hard drive, etc. then take the advantage of this software. In addition, to recover files from RAW partition, it also rescues files from formatted hard drives.
Some scenarios of losing files from RAW partitions
Virus Attack: Attacking of the virus to your hard drive is the main reason that makes partition RAW. If your drive is infected by the virus and this has been continued for a long time, then hard drive becomes RAW resulting in loss of files. In such a situation, you need to take the help of laptop disk recovery application to restore files from the RAW hard drive.
Power Outage: while accessing data on hard drive, if your computer gets terminated improperly due to power failure, then it might corrupt the file system hereby making the partition as RAW which in turn makes all the stored files inaccessible. However, this issue can be solved using laptop disk recovery utility that helps you to retrieve files from RAW partition. The software is designed with advanced scanning algorithms that deeply scans RAW partition to identify the lost file types and helps you to recover files from the RAW partition using its unique file attributes.
Software Malfunction: Malfunctioning of installed applications with the operating system can resulting in OS crash thereby making the partition RAW and inaccessible. Once your partition turns RAW, it does not allow you to access any of the data stored on it. But, one can easily retrieve files from the RAW partition by making use of the highly recommended laptop disk recovery toolkit.
Salient Features of Laptop Disk Recovery Tool:
- This tool supports the RAW partition file recovery on various file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS + and HFSX
- It recovers videos, pictures, audios, documents etc from Raw hard drives. Using this software it is possible to retrieve deleted pictures from your Laptop.
- This utility can recover files from RAW partition on all the major versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Win 7, Win Vista, XP, etc.
- Demo version of this software is available for checking efficiency before purchase
- Smart enough to recover data from dead SATA hard drive on desktops and laptops efficiently.
- In case you need more help on how to retrieve files from RAW partition, the software offers 24 * 7 hours technical support via email or lives chat
Easy steps to recover files from RAW partition:
Step 1: Download the free version of Laptop Disk Recovery Software on your laptop. Launch the program and select Recover Partitions option. Now choose the RAW drive of the laptop hard drive from where data has to be recovered and click Scan button to start the recovery process.
Step 2: Now, the software scans the selected drive to find lost & deleted files.
Step 3: Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View
Step 4: Prior saving the recovered files, you can preview each of the recovered files just by right-clicking on the file and hitting Preview option or just by double-clicking on the recovered file.
Step 5: Finally, you need to browse a location to save the data restored from the laptop hard drive and press on the Save icon.