How to Recover Data from MacBook Air SSD Drive?
MacBook Air is the most powerful notebook unlike other notebooks and laptops. Most importantly it’s the slimmest notebook developed with Mac operating systems. This tool has been loaded with maximum features so as to make work enjoyable and have fun at the same time. The storage medium used in MacBook Air is of flash type. This storage media provided by MacBook Air is SSD which is of flash type much lighter and faster than the magnetic hard disks.
Some common scenarios of data loss in MacBook Air SSD include accidental deletion of files after emptying Trash, accidental deletion of volumes on MacBook Air or accidental formatting of the volumes on Mac OS X. Data can also be lost from MacBook Air due to reasons like Catalog record corruption or Journal File corruption. Though these issues result in loss of data, the data is not deleted or lost permanently and these files can be recovered using MacBook Air SSD data recovery software.
You can also solve your queries on how to recover deleted photos from laptop, click the following page: https://www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/how-to-recover-my-deleted-pictures.html
Factors responsible for deletion or loss of files from MacBook Air SSD:
Accidental Format: Formatting the drive accidentally will result in loss of entire data and important files present in the system. If you accidentally select E: drive instead of selecting D: drive to format then all the data present on Dive: E get deleted resulting in loss of valuable data. Installing new operating system in the separate drive will cause the entire drive to be formatted and hence selecting the wrong drive to install new OS results in data loss.
Partition Corruption: The partitions present in Mac volumes may get corrupted as a result of virus attack on the system or due to low battery of the notebook being used. Virus enter the system and damage all the files present in it which become inaccessible leading to loss of valuable information. Working on some applications in the system which requires large amount of battery backup will lead to sudden shut down of the system and hence all the work which was going on will get deleted or become inaccessible due to partition corruption. Now if you want to know more about recovery of data from corrupted or dead hard drive of your laptop or PC then visit this page: https://www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/data-from-dead.html
Catalog File Damage: Catalog file is the file that contains link to all data stored in a catalog and the thumbnail images that correspond to it. These files are deleted or lost as result of virus attack on the system or when there is sudden power failure while using the device will result in loss of the important information present in the particular file.
Volume Header: You might be facing error messages like "Invalid volume free block count", "Incorrect block count for file", or “Volume header needs minor repair” etc. These error messages occur due to corruption in volume header.
Tips to get rid of loss in MacBook Air SSD data:
- Backup your data regularly.
- Prevent power surge problems by using UPS.
- Defragment your Mac hard drive once every few months because fragmented data recovery is very difficult.
- Safely shut down your computer to avoid data loss due to improper system shutdown.
Features of MacBook Air SSD Data Recovery Software:
- The Mac recovery tool is developed with advanced modules which can help you restore data from crashed laptop hard disk, here more.
- It recovers data which has been emptied from Trash and also the built in deep scanning algorithms are developed within this tool to recover data from missing or deleted Mac volumes.
- It’s been included with two built-in definitive volume scanning engines for recovering data from MacBook Air SSD volumes which have been formatted accidentally.
- It’s designed with special features to know how to recover laptop hard drive which stores all the important information in it.
- The most special option included in this tool is that the “Save Recovery Session” button. This option helps to save the recovery process or the scanning process which can help you save time when performing rescanning.
- This tool tells how to retrieve Acer laptop, HP, Lenovo, Dell and all popular laptop. It also restores popular brands of SSD drives.
Step Recover Data from MacBook Air SSD Drive
Step 1: First you need to download and install the MacBook Air SSD Data Recovery Software. Make sure that the system on which you are installing the software is not the same one from which you want to recover data. After launching the software select “RECOVER DRIVES /VOLUMES” option from the main screen.
Step 2: After that select either “VOLUME RECOVERY” or “FORMATTED /REFORMATTED RECOVERY” option from the next screen and select the SSD drive to start recovery process.
Step 3: The software scans the selected volume and displays the recovered data on “FILE TYPE VIEW”.