How to Recover Data after Windows Blue Screen of Death?
The infamous “Blue screen of Death” occurs whenever Windows finds any software, hardware or driver error which could become hurdle in operating Windows properly. This is a severe but less frequent event in newer version of Windows. If you got lucky a simple reboot can resolve the issue. In this page we will walk through a set of tools for troubleshooting that might cause data loss due to stop error or Blue Screen of Death. And Laptop Disk Recovery software is available for free download that can recover files after Windows Blue Screen of Death and offers a free preview before saving. Download Laptop Disk Recovery tool for free, and folow few on-screen instructions given in the page below to recover files from blue screen of death with ease.
Anatomy of Blue Screen of Death
The Blue Screen of Death, more appropriately “Windows stop error” happens when Windows find some problem which it can`t resolve by itself. The OS stops working and prompts diagnostic information on a blue screen. Newer versions of Windows dumps contents of the PC`s memory to a file for later analysis.
In Windows, stop messages generally takes one of these form:
- Software errors: Software or device drivers installed in your computer may have flaws or problems which cause a stop error, either constantly or under certain conditions.
- Hardware errors: If a hardware device is wrongly processed or is removed during the operation of Windows, or if your hardware does not fully support the operations that Windows expects it to support, a hardware stop error will occur. Outdated BIOS information on older computers might also be an issue.
- Installation errors: The Windows installation process is the most sensitive time for hardware and disk errors. If there is a problem with your computer's hardware configuration or the media you are using to install OS, a stop error will likely occur.
- Startup errors: Corrupted system files, hardware and driver errors can all cause Windows to halt with a stop message without correctly booting into Windows. An error of this sort will always require troubleshooting before Windows can be loaded correctly.
- Intermittent errors: The most irritating type of stop message, these crop up consistently but apparently randomly. The most likely culprits for this include: defective system memory, an overheating processor, dead or dying crashed hard drive or faulty software and device drivers.
Irony is one cannot do much about them without intense knowledge of codes and troubleshooting. Given the situations and way of crashes it is difficult to come up with set of instruction for troubleshooting. What ever you are intended to do it is always recommended to check for your backup status.
Recovering Files from Blue Screen of Death with laptop Disk Recovery Tool
The BSOD is omen of trouble and you will find yourself faced with another and another until you surrenders yourself... but all is not lost. If system refused to reboot, you have no option other than sending your PC for repair. If it is only the Lenovo laptop drive causing the problem then Laptop disk recovery tool can help.
Laptop disk recovery tool will enable data to be recovered before the system is repaired, even from a very damaged or corrupted disk. First of all remove the system drive and set it up as a slave drive on a healthy PC. It is often easiest to use a USB caddy to do this. If you are ‘lucky’ the drive will display as a logical drive, and all data files can be copied off and stored in a safe location. If the drive does not display as a logical drive, or the operating system suggests that it should be reformatted, then you will need to install the Laptop disk recovery tool on the healthy PC. Ensure that the host PC has adequate space for the data to be recovered. This tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS including the latest Windows 10, 8, 7, and earlier versions too. Once you finished with blue screen of death data recovery and your data have been recovered, you can try to take care of Blue screen problem.
Instructions on how to recover files from blue screen of death:
Step 1: Download Demo version of laptop disk recovery software and install it on your system. Run the software and choose “Recover Drives” option from the main screen as in Figure I.
Figure I: Main Screen
Step2:Now, select “Partition Recovery” option to initiate the process to retrieve data from dead hard drive as shown in Figure II.
Figure II: Select Partition Recovery Option
Step3:The software displays the list of recognised drives. Now, select the partition and click on “Proceed” as in Figure III.
Figure III: Select Partition
Step4: Once process is complete, you can preview the retrieved data either in “File Type View” or “Data Type View” as in Figure IV.
Figure IV: Preview Recovered Files